Certify yourself in ISO 31000
And Build Resilience for Your Organization
ISO 31000 Certification “Risk Management”
This 2.5 days program will allow participants to become certified professionals in Risk Management. The course is based on ISO 31000 Risk Management – Principles and Guidelines, which can be used by organizations of any size and type; whether in the public or private sector.
- Understand risk management vocabulary as defined in ISO 31000.
- Understand the benefits of risk management for an organization.
- Understand the principles of risk management of ISO 31000 and how they influence the frame of reference and the process of risk management.
- To understand in depth the framework.
- Present in detail the process of risk management.
- Risk assessment.
- Treatment of risk.
- Risk assessment tools recommended in ISO 31010.
- Control and review.
$ 1,750 USD dollars + VAT
- Certification Exam
- Certification (in case of passing the exam)
- ISO 31000 Standard in Spanish
- Lunch (during 2 days of the course) and continuous coffee service
You may also like…